Friday, June 29, 2007

It's my first time, be nice!

As with most people, this is my first time blogging. Shocking right! Well I saw that Valerie Stoleworthy had a blog and I couldn't let her be the only one showing off her cute little girl. I know after that comment you would think I would have pictures of my kid but I don't have any on my laptop to put on here. Next time I will post some, I promise. So how crazy is it that we are wives and mothers?? Sometimes I take a step back and look at my life and it is a trip that Mike and I are almost parents of two, looking to buy a home, and Mike done with school and in his career. Crazy stuff. I guess this is growing up, eh? So my kid has been waking me up at 6:15 am and I have nothing to do cause everyone else is sleeping so I figure this blog thing can be good. You will learn what a dork I am if you read these. Laura should be happy cause I will probably post often. Well, I think this is all I will write for now. Just like all first, short and sweet.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Yay Holly!!!! Now I can finally keep track of you! Can't wait to see you next week.

DJB said...

I'm so excited that you've joined in on the blog thing!! You said in your blog you were almost parents of 2, are you prego???

Valerie said...

Excellent...you are now one of us. I am really excited that you will be blogging. I hope that we'll actually stay in touch this way, gosh!

DJB said...

Okay no need to respond to the prego question!! I just read your "about me" column, I'm a little slow sometimes. Congrats!!