Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tucker she's a whale!!


I thought black was supposed to be a slimming color, what happened here? I swear the camera adds like 20 pounds. Anyways, this is me at 30 weeks. It took me 2 weeks to post it. Hope this picture brings joy to you knowing you are not a fatty in the summer in 115 degree weather.

8 comments:

DJB said...

i totally feel for you!! you look great though! i'm serious about this AZ trip to come and see you!

Valerie said...

You look pretty small for 30 weeks, so black must be very slimming! And I'm glad I'm not you in the heat, crappy!

Laura said...

yeah, pregnancy + arizona = not fun. i don't envy you. but i can't believe you are already 30 weeks!! time goes so fast. i can't remember...you are having a girl, right? what are you going to name her?

the keele's said...

you look great. its allmost time. are you going to have another c-section?? love ya

Melissa said...

geez, did you have to find a wide lens for your camera?? Dont bake your fetus!!

Ginger said...

What are you talkin about?! You look sooo good. You're almost at the end.

Hey my girl friend came over and we hooked up my vinyl cutter. Now I'm trying to figure out how to use the program. I'm use to Publisher so I can't be creative till I figure it all out.

Peralta Family said...

Honey, you're gorgeous. Your feet may look like pancakes . . . . but you're gorgeous. i love you.

Janae said...

You look great! I would love to come and visit! Are you guys coming for Christmas? If so, let's get together.