Saturday, February 13, 2010

Potty testing... not yet training.


Payton and I are not yet ready for her to be fully potty trained but I would like it to be in the near future so we started testing out the potty. Here are a couple cute pictures I couldn't resist taking. She is a funny kid. I am not a fan of the poop in a bowl and mom cleans it out potty and lucky for me Payton isn't really either. She got up after these pictures and sat on the real potty and went. So glad!

Taken 2/9/10

2 comments:

weedle11 said...

Your girls are getting SO big. We need to see you guys again. We might go out to CA this summer. Maybe we could meet up there. Please!! I will let you know. Payton was only 9 months old when we saw her and we were there for Kylee's 3rd birthday! I am sad!

Taylor Marie said...

You have two big girls. It would be funny if she fell asleep on the potty just like Kylee!