Friday, July 20, 2007

Kylee is terrible... I mean two!!


When Kylee turned one I felt like my baby was getting old. Now that she is two I feel old. I don't feel like I should have a 2 year old telling me how to do things already. I still remember going to the hospital the day we had her. It is crazy how fast they grow up. She is lots of fun and it is nice to be able to communicate with her. She repeats pretty much everything I say so I have to be careful what I say around her. Mike doesn't like her to call him a punk apparently. She has started calling Mike and I "Mikey" and "Hody". Both of us are not fans of that so we make sure we don't laugh but it is kind of funny. I hate changing in front of her when I get out of the shower cause her cousin Haley taught her to point at me and say" EWWWW mommy!" Let me tell you, even though it is coming from a 2 year old it still hurts a little bit. She thinks Haley is so cool so she will do anything she does. Another thing she learned from her cousin and Auntie Missa is how to shake it. I sometimes walk in her room when she is playing and she is shaking any toy with a behind saying "shake it, break it" It s really funny. Well, I think that is enough to bore you for today.




4 comments:

Melissa said...

Finally, I check my sissy's blog like everyday and nothing. Im glad your comin around. Im also glad my children and myself can teach your child the important things in life. Kylee is such a crack up. Im glad your following in my footsteps with two girls....god luck with that. COme visit again!!

DJB said...

i'm so glad to see you back! Kylee is so cute!!! i'm not looking forward to those "ewww" moments. it almost hurts worse coming from a kid!!

Laura said...

yep, that sounds like something Haley would do. Kylee is so adorable. nice to see some updated pics!

Valerie said...

I hope that Kylee won't play the shake it game with the new baby!