Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Worst Mom Ever!

So I am working on the potty training thing with Kylee and so earlier when she said she had to go potty and ran to the bathroom I was glad and followed. Well, she did tinkle a bit and so I gave her some toilet paper to wipe and made her stand up to wipe to she wouldn't put her hand all up in her no no special place. Apparently that was the worst thing I could of done and she stood in the bathroom having a full breakdown for the next 20 minutes. Seriously if the gardeners were not outside making so much noise someone probably would have called the cops on me thinking I was beating her. I feel like the worst mom ever. I didn't know a 2 year old had a wiping preference otherwise I would have let her do it herself. Are kids more opinionated these days? I swear I never freaked out like that at my mom. Sure I would scream into the pillow as loud as I could but it was muffled in the pillow so it wasn't as bad. She must get it from her dad! :)

3 comments:

DJB said...

I'm so not looking forward to those days!! And yes, kids are way more opinionated than we ever were!! (or maybe we just don't remember how WE really were)

Melissa said...

How could you do that? What kind of mother wants her daughters bum to be clean? Think twice before you scar your child for life.

Valerie said...

How would she have a preference? It's not like she's done it before. Kids are crazy!