HAHAHAHA!!!!!! oh yes he will be mine. oh yes, he will be mine! you say that to him? (i just watched waynes world can ya tell?) the jaw structure is pretty sweet too!
Are they doing a movie and is that who they are having play Edward? I guess no human is perfect enough to be Edward, but this guy will do! Was he on Roswell?
Mike and Holly have been married for about 7 years now. We have three beautiful daughters, which you already know since most posts are about them. We bought our first home in Az and dont see any reason to leave. We love our life and are doing our best to be great parents, spouses and members of the church.
5 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!!!!! oh yes he will be mine. oh yes, he will be mine! you say that to him? (i just watched waynes world can ya tell?) the jaw structure is pretty sweet too!
Are they doing a movie and is that who they are having play Edward? I guess no human is perfect enough to be Edward, but this guy will do! Was he on Roswell?
i thought his hair was supposed to be golden...i guess i pictured him as a blond.
That is exactly who I picture. what a perfect specimen...uh oh! I gotta go. Wink, wink
holly, i can't believe you put him on your blog. i did too! i think he's the perfect edward. he can suck my blood any day.
Post a Comment