Thursday, August 9, 2007

Freakin' Otter Pops


So I have gained a bit of weight and I don't understand why cause I THOUGHT I was eating pretty good. So, I went over all the stuff I eat on a daily basis to make sure I was getting what I need and not much more and I realized I eat at least one Otter Pop a day. I claim Mike always eats them but now I know the truth ... Its me that eats them! It's the delicious, refreshing, sugar filled treat that needs to be cut out of my diet. I don't know if I can do it. Poncho Punch calls to me every night and my lips can't resist that numb feeling of being frozen. I even have Kylee hooked! Does anyone understand? Go get a box and see what I am talking about!

5 comments:

Laura said...

huh...and I would have thunk otter pops to have been a nutritious and low fat snack. It has fruit in it, right? At least you don't have my bad habit of having either ice cream or chocolate every single day. I can't live without sweets.

the keele's said...

yea right you look great!!! the last 2 months of my pregnancy i ate sweets non stop!! now i have to loose all of the sweets. luckily most of it has left but still i want more gone! and i want more sweets! love ya.

Valerie said...

At least otter pops come in pretty colors and you can claim that you are just trying to decorate the inside of your mouth!

DJB said...

I'm right there with ya! I bought the big box from Costco 3 weeks ago and it's almost gone!!! I have to say I'm bummed they don't have the full size characters on them anymore.

Ginger said...

Look how cute she is! Dang she reminds me of you when you were little. Keep taking those pictures. I say you can never get enough. With digital you can throw out the bad ones. I'm taking a ton of picutres of baby Delila while I'm here in UT.

Miss not having you down the street to hang with. Who can we call at 10 pm to go get a rootbeer float now?!

Low you...