Thursday, April 2, 2009

The lines dont lie!

We had our ultrasound appointment today and found out we will be having a healthy baby girl. As soon as the Dr. got a straight shot between the legs I saw the three lines and said "another girl". Dr confirmed and Mike smiled big. Mike is thrilled and so am I. Since Kylee didn't know yet we decided to take her to the appointment with us and let her see it for herself. A few days ago I showed her taught her about ultrasounds and showed her pictures. She saw the screen she pointed it out to Mike and I that there was an ultrasound machine in the Dr.'s office. Once the baby was on the screen I looked at her and said "mommy has a baby in her tummy." She had a huge grin on her face the whole time. Mike asked her if she knew and she claims she did. Ask her how she knows and she just smiles. On the ride home she decided the baby's name will be Jose. Half way through the day of her calling the baby that I informed her that Jose is a boys name. We have no names what so ever picked out so don't ask:)

15 comments:

Rushele said...

I don't know, I kind of like Jose... could be cute!!
I told Scott about that and he just laughed. At least Raegan picked a princess name for our baby, not too terrible, right?!!
I'm so glad that the baby GIRL is healthy! And how fun that we have 3 girls that are all the same ages.

Ford Fam said...

Yeah, I am still excited for you! They will be such close sisters!! How fun to have Kylee there too! I bet she loved it!!!

Laura said...

congrats! wow, i can't believe both you and melissa are going to have 3 girls! that is crazy. and i think i will call her jose too.

Sara LaClaire said...

congrats! there's always josie! friends of ours named their daughter josephine and call her josie.

Kortney Manning said...

That pregnancy "ticker" looks JUST like you!!

Amy Sue said...

Congrats! I can't believe you are going to have 3!!! I am so far behind!

Unknown said...

congrats "Josie" or jose both work. So excited for you. I am praying for a boy for myself personally.

tahus05 said...

Congrats guys, we're really happy for you guys!!! When you coming back to Utah?

The Jorgensen's said...

That's exciting! You've always said that boys scare you, so it's perfect that you get to have another cute baby girl!

Rushele said...

So is the ticker telling the truth? You've chosen to name your baby Jordan? Not Jose?!

Brenda said...

I can't wait for another darling girl! Would love the recipe for that delicious, fabulous, incredible dip too. Miss you already!

Sheena said...

Hi Holly! I loved looking at your blog. You guys seem really happy! Congrats on a 3rd girl! Your family is adorable! I just got married. Loving married life! It's wonderful. Just wanted to say HI!

Leah said...

Congratulations! I wonder if Jose will talk as much as Kylee--maybe in spanish instead?

Heidi said...

It is so exciting that you and Mike are having another cute little girl...the first two a just perfect! I loved getting to know them last week. Thank you for your wonderful hospitality! Katrina I had so much fun!

SBrooks said...

Seriously!!!! I didn't know and my DH hadn't passed along the news! CONGRATS! How do you get girls? We haven't figured it out yet. When my hubby gets back in Sept from Baltimore, we need to do family bonding and hang time again!