I feel so blessed to have two girls that I really feel are each others best friends. They love to be with each other. Of course they fight, usually Payton beating up Kylee, but they really get along most of the time. If I discipline Payton for doing something to her sister Kylee usually tells me she is fine and Payton is OK and not to yell at her. Payton wakes up in the morning and comes in our room and then starts calling for Kylee or just yells her name to wake her up.
Here they are the other day with Payton trying to put a diaper on Kylee. Why? I have no clue.





3 comments:
Your girls are so cute together!
I'm hoping that eventually Raegan & Sophie can be that close of friends. They do alright for the most part, but Sophie is very independant and Raegan is very "mothering". Don't know where she gets that from......
Always the third musketter. Sisters are great you should know that
So adorable, gives me hope for my two wild children!
Post a Comment