Friday, May 15, 2009

I am not calling it a comback!

SO between all the different computer problems we have had I became about 3 months behind in posts. Here is a list of all the new posts I did so you can just look at the ones you want.

2/14- Chicken Coop

3/6- Family trip to Showlow

3/31- Our new pet

4/11- Taylor's Baptism

4/12- Easter

4/13- Little Family Reunion

4/15- Elmo in Hollywood

4/19- California Trip

4/23- Payton in her Big girl bed

5/14- The Girls

There you go... a big update. I need to get pics from a friends camera for our Elmo Live Show but it will probably be like a month before i get those. Enjoy.... or don't!

p.s. What a huge weight got lifted by finally posting these. Why do I let a blog do that?

6 comments:

Mosley Family said...

Way to go, Holly!!! It's about freakin' time! {wink} I am the same kind of blogger...in clusters. It just matters that it's done for posterity's sake. Good job. Now you don't have to do it for another 4 months!) You did a great job capturing it all. Your girls are adorable... can't wait to meet the 3rd!

SBrooks said...

Whew- I am tuckered out seeing the crazy schedule! Great job on catching up! Miss you guys!
Brian and Sarinah

Ford Fam said...

Yeah, I was worried you had stopped blogging or something. We need to catch up soon!

The Jorgensen's said...

Glad you are still alive and having fun!

Hunter Family said...

I love that you have Gangstas Paradise on your blog.

The Girls and Dad B. said...

hey holly, i was just looking at your prego ticker and we are due on the same day... I have 13 weeks and 0 days to go too. did you know Stacey simmons is due that day too! Small world! You have such a cute little family!