Hypnotize your chicken

Mike found out that you can hypnotize your chicken for a few minutes and decided to try it out on sweet Matilda. First you lay the chicken on its back and keep your hand across the chest.
Next you put your finger in front of its beak and slowly pull your hand off its chest. Then slowly lift your finger farther away from the beak.
I love the face on Payton ... she is totally having a stare down with the chicken.






4 comments:
I'm jealous of your kid friendly backyard and zoo!
Our kids would love to be able to play outside all the time. I hate taking them out there because the yard STILL isn't finished...UGH!!
Weedle's mom again... I just commented to Weedle about two weeks ago that I wish Holly would blog more and update us on the chickens! Ha HA. Thanks for the update.
Mike cracks me up! I miss you guys.
bah ha ha! I love the chicken hypnotizing :) and Payton and the chicken are so cute. Miss your cute family.
Post a Comment