Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sleepy Girls

Kylee has always just dropped where ever she is when she is tired and now it seems Payton is following in her foot steps.

Watching TV together.

Icing her cupcake... well about to.

Sitting with her baby.

How jealous I am!

6 comments:

Rushele said...

Raegan isn't quite that great about falling asleep, but she does ok. Now Sophie, she is my sleeper. She needs and wants all the sleep that she can get!!

Brenda said...

Those kids are always asleep because it is so hot there! They are drowsy with the heat! I think that is what's up with the chicken too - ha ha - neat trick!

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Hi Holly, This is Weedle's mom. Our son Dylan used to fall asleep anywhere too. He fell asleep one time on the kitchen counter watching TV. Please blog more. I love reading about your little family. I think you guys are awesome.

Michelle Randall said...

That is so funny! Kids are so funny like that---if they're tired, they just zonk out. Love the name Ella by the way. Keep cool this summer! :) I know what you're going through...since I did it last summer. :)

Ford Fam said...

That is hilarious, I wish I could have that talent too! Even more I wish my kids could...

the keele's said...

soooooooooooooo cute! these are the best pictures. by the way baby ella!! so cute!!!! i was thinking about the name Elle it would be short for Delsa! anyhow i cant wait to see her! i love you so much and miss you so much too!!!! sad growing up. there are not those weekend trips to visit! oh well.