Saturday, July 18, 2009
Happy Birthday!
My first baby is 4 today. How fast time flies. I can remember every emotion from the day she was born. What a special day it was getting such a special girl. Kylee was a perfect baby and a even better toddler. I didn't realize it til now but she was an angel. We are figuring out how to deal with this new oldest child 4 year old attitude but she is still such a good kid. We are so blessed to have such a sweet girl leading her sisters! I wouldnt trade a bit of the last 4 years for anything. I love you Kylee and hope you have a good day!
Posted by Holly at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love Kylee too! Happy Birthday!
unbelievable! i think i've got a picture of miles and kylee at a very young 2 and 5 months. i'll have to fish it out :D
Wow 4 years old. Time flies too fast. She is absolutely adorable and we are all excited for you precious # 3 to arrive.
Happy Birthday Kylee - I am glad we got to go to your party. I love your bike too - your mommy and daddy must love you very much!!!
What a cute little picture of her!
I'd have to agree that she's a sweet girl!
Hope she enjoyed her special day.
Happy Birthday Kylee!!
I remember her first birthday party. Hard to believe that was three years ago.
Post a Comment