Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Sneak Peak: Ella
I do not have tons of time right now but I thought I would at least post one picture of our new little girl Ella. More to come... hopefully.
Posted by Holly at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Soooo darling, just like your other girls!!! Congrats! I am planning to come and visit sometime, maybe when I'm tired of the snow up here late this coming winter. Shane is getting married in Dec. (SLC Temple)
Congrats! She is so cute. I think that she looks like you a little. Hope you are doing well. :) Don't worry, 3 kids is fun!
congrats holly! i have been waiting to see a picture. she looks like a dipadova girl. very cute. hope you are doing well.
she is sooooo beautiful. looks just like the others which is a good thing. your girls are gorgeous! hope you and the baby are feeling well and getting some sleep. ;D
She is so sweet.She is beautiful. I can't wait to hold her. Let me know when....
She is so adorable I can't wait to see more pictures!
She's a good mix of both sisters I think. Such a cutie!!
Thanks for letting us come over and say hi the other day, it was fun to see you and your mom for a bit!!
Let us know when you're feeling up for a family date night, we'll come over with dinner or something.
oh my gosh, she's adorable! congrats on your third beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment