Early September 3rd we welcomed our third little girl to the world. Everything went well and we feel very blessed to have a healthy baby. Here are a few pictures from our stay at the hospital and our first family photos.
I think this is the only picture of me in all my huge glory!
Excited dad waiting for the Dr. to arrive and get the party started.
Ella Rose DiPadova 8 lbs 20 1/4 inches.
First family of 5 picture.
Payton holding her new sister.Payton has done very well accepting her new sister, which was not expected. She is going to be a good sister!
Kylee loves her sister. Sadly Kylee has had a cough for the past few weeks so this is pretty much the only time I let her hold her... or really touch her. Mean mom, I know.
We are all doing well and adjusting to our new life. We feel so blessed to have Ella in our lives.









11 comments:
Holly, your kids all look the same...Adorable!
Yay! Too cute! What do you mean huge glory? Pulease! Beautiful daughters and you and Mike look great!
I know your mom just left...if you ever need me to come over and help or just watch the kids so you can go shopping call me!
I never got any pictures of Scott all dressed for the big event. I'm such an idiot to not even think of that.
It's kind of strange to realize you're a family of 5 now isn't it? Raegan has started to count our family members on almost a daily basis.
Ella is a cute baby, and the girls look so sweet with her.
Ella is beautiful just like her sisters and mommy! You guys all look great! Good to 'see' you!
Oh she is gorgeous! I miss all of you guys! What a cute little family you have.
Wow, Blog update? You must be feeling great! I didn't just have a baby and still don't update the old blog!
Wow, Blog update? You must be feeling great! I didn't just have a baby and still don't update the old blog!
very cute! your family is gorgeous! thanks for sharing.-sara :)
Holly, she is so cute! Good job, you two make cute little girls! congrats!!!! Tami :o)
Beautiful name for a beautiful baby! Congrats!
Post a Comment