My wonderful sister inlaw Nikki was here in Arizona after Ella was born and took newborn pictures of her. They turned out awesome and I thought I would share. We are very grateful for Nikki and her talents...enjoy!
Mike and Holly have been married for about 7 years now. We have three beautiful daughters, which you already know since most posts are about them. We bought our first home in Az and dont see any reason to leave. We love our life and are doing our best to be great parents, spouses and members of the church.
8 comments:
She is beautiful!!
So darling - and definitely a DiPadova!
These are so cute!! Nikki did a great job. Ella is beautiful!
What precious pictures! She is adorable.
So cute, I think she looks so different than the other girls.
Very cute pictures!!!
Your SIL does a good job and your baby is so adorable!
What a little Dipadova! She is gorgeous!
Wow! great shots!
The website we were talking about is....http://www.thecraftersfilebox.com/2009/11/family-memories-ornament.html
Post a Comment