On the 3rd Ella was a whole month old!! Time goes by way too fast. If each month goes by as fast as this one I fear I will miss out on all the fun of having a little baby. I wish I had the time to just sit and hold her all day. I guess I will have to cherish those middle of the night feedings.
Ella had her 1 month appointment on Tuesday and she is growing great. She is now 10 lbs 2 oz (75%) and 22 1/4 inches (75%). I swear she put on all that weight just in this last week. Her legs are starting to get some chubs and I am loving it!
These last couple days she has started smiling and it wasn't while she slept or when she passed gas. Was she smiling at me because I was talking in a high pitch voice and making faces? Nope, she cant even see me... and I do it anyways. I will take any little smile I can get. I cant wait for those intentional smiles.
Ella is starting to wake up a little more. She tends to want to stay awake at bed time but we are trying to change that. I feel I succeed if I am in bed before midnight. She doesn't quite know what to do with herself when she is awake so she just tries to eat. She always has her mouth open. She is a sweet baby and we have loved every moment with her.





6 comments:
she looks just like kylie and payton. sooooo cute! enjoy those little girls. :D
You've done a terrific job, yet again! I remember cherishing those midnight feedings, which I thought was crazy, but it is the only time you get to just snuggle that baby alone, without the "big ones" poking and pawing - she can be your own little treasure.
All of your girls are SO cute!
Congratulations, she's beautiful!
I love that she is pointing to her chubby leg for you!
What a cute little girl!!
I totally know how you feel about them growing way too quickly and having to just enjoy the midnight feedings since we can't sit around and hold them all day long!
I've been sick this week and it has been SO hard not to give Elysse kisses all the time, I hate it!!!
wow has it already been a month? We really do need to get together.
Post a Comment