Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kids say the darndest things!

Anyone who knows Kylee knows that she likes to talk. Well, she remembers everything so I have to be careful with everything I say. Last week when I was putting her to bed she asked me to lay down with her. I laid next to her on my side and started to talk with her. She looks at my chest and says " you got owie on yous boobs?" I look down to see what she is talking about and see my cleave is extra high because I was laying on my side. I told her no and it was just my chest crack, I am trying to get her to say chest instead of boobs. I tried getting her off the topic but shortly after she says " Can I put my finger in yours crack?" I tried not to laugh then told her we don't put fingers in any cracks. I thought it was so funny. She asked me today as I did laundry. Who wants to stick fingers in peoples cracks anyway??? She hangs out with her dad way too much!!

3 comments:

the keele's said...

HAHAHA!! man kids say the funniest things. seroiusly! i hear a lot of stories since my friends have kids old enough to talk. haha. i am excited to see how delila is. i bet she will be a talker too! miss ya

DJB said...

I totally Laughed out Loud!! That is so funny! Too cute!

Valerie said...

Kylee sounds like a crack baby!