Thursday, January 3, 2008

Belated 2 Month Checkup

Payton had her two month check up today. She has grown so much. She weighs 13 pounds and is 24 1/2 inches long. That puts her in the 95th percentile for both. She had to have her shots this appointment and she cried the hardest she ever has. Of course she thinks I caused her the pain cause the nurse makes the mom hold the arms down. She looked at me and smiled then came the shot. Hurt my heart. As if that wasn't bad enough I forgot to get Tylenol to give her like the Dr said so when she woke up from her nap her legs were hurting. She cried as hard as when she got the shots anytime something touched her legs. So dang sad! I am such a bad mom for not being prepared for that.


Here is a picture from last night when the girls were hanging out on the couch together. I like to remember the good times instead of the sad.

5 comments:

Amy Sue said...

Holly your girls are adorable! You are a great mom! Stop being so hard on yourself. It was good to see you. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years!

Laura said...

that is such a cute picture! I wish I could have seen more of you when you were in town!

the keele's said...

She is such a smiley baby. i love it. Kylee is so cute. richard still randomly will see kylee in Delila. love you.

the keele's said...

if you put delila and payton together she would be just about as big as her. haha.

Valerie said...

Cute picture! Also I am in the process of putting a call to social services against you!