So I know I am late posting these but oh well. Paigee got home from here mission on December 14th. When we got off the elevator she was there to surprise us. All our pictures are in the parking garage at the airport ... ghetto I know. So then the next pictures are just some fun pics at the park when we had a little picnic. We had Santa come and visit us the Sunday before Christmas for the kids. He brought them a little something to prepare them for Christmas day. They were so excited he came. Lastly there are pics from Christmas day. Again, lots of fun. I was a wonderful time and we were glad to be able to spend so much time with family.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
awe cute. i am glad to see everyone. HMM I WONDER HER SANTA WAS!!! haha Miss you guys!
Your pictures were so adorable. I can't believe how big Kylee is! It makes me miss her and miss having her play with Carson. I love that she got a Dora bike, Carson got a Diego bike. Your family pic looks so cute to. I meant to tell you, did you know they have a heroe's blogger background. I almost did it on ours, but Kyle would kill me. I need to call you, we did some checking on San Diego!
I loved the captions to some of the photos. Like Kylee realizing that Paige is real. Classic!
How fun! I can't believe Paige is back already! Looks like you guys had so much fun this Christmas!!
Fun pics!!! It's great having our little Paigey back! Your Christmas pics looked kinda familar with all the little munchkins in matching pajamas. You'll have to check my pics out whenever I get them posted!
Looks like you had a lot of fun for the holidays with the family. All your pictures are very cute! Hope you're all doing well.
i like the pics of the kids holding the signs in the garage. very cute - at first glance it looks like they are "will work for snacks" signs. it was so good to see kylee and peyton.
Post a Comment