Here are pictures of Payton and Kylee at the same age. Thought I would compare them. I guess they do look alike. The picture of Kylee was taken with a crappy camera, pre-digital. Man what a difference.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Could your girls get bigger smiles? I do remember Kylee smiling all the time, they do look a ton a like. I don't remember Kylee looking like that but I guess you have proof now. Went to the aquarium alone today with Carson, was wishing you were here for a play date!
Oh, sorry one more thing. I LOVE that you added Heroe's to your blog, I'm probably going to have to copy. So sad only one more episode for the season!!
They look like pictures of the same kid! So cute!
they do look alike, but then they have the same funny laugh going on. btw, you BETTER see me when you are in town for christmas or else...
yea huh. they totally look alike! so fun!! miss ya
tell your lil sissy hi for me. and give my mom kisses when she gets to ur moms.
haha last night while richard was hanging with Delila i guess she kept making this face that made her look just like kylee. and then she did it this morning and i was like WHOA! she looks like kylee tons! haha so cute!
love you.
Look at my babies! How precious!
I think they look like me...that's weird. Love ya
Post a Comment