This year we spent Thanksgiving with Mike's family. It was a lot of fun. All of his siblings were there except his oldest bro in Michigan. Kylee had a blast with all of her cousins and Payton got to meet her cousin Kendall who was born the same day she was. Thanksgiving day was great. Mike's mom made a delicious dinner and there was lots of family there. I had a hard time narrowing the pictures down but here is what I ended up with. No pics from the actual Thanksgiving day but what are you gonna do.
All the cousins ... except the 2 boys in Michigan. Left to right: Kylee, Taylor holding Kendall, Camryn holding Payton, and Ryan.

Payton is kissing baby Kendall... OK fine, she is trying to eat her head.

Mike is trying to teach Taylor how to blow a bubble with some Bubblicious!
Kylee fell asleep eating. It was so cute. She was so tired from playing all morning with Nana and cousins.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope even more that you update your blogs cause I am getting sick of seeing the same pics every time I look.


3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun, are you spending Christmas with your fam? Is Kylee wearing any pants, free just they way we all like it.
I can't believe I didn't see you! I will have to fill my Holly canteen at x-mas!
funny pic of kylee. maybe it was all the turkey. i agree w/ val. i will excuse you for the thanksgiving visit since you were with mike's fam and oh so far over in WH. but NO excuse at christmas...and i will come to you, so no effort on your part
Post a Comment