Thursday, November 1, 2007

No Tricks!!



Here are some pictures of mi familia on Halloween. As you can tell Kylee was Minnie Mouse, Payton was sleeping, Mike was a dirty door to door Gyno, I was fat! Kylee loved dressing up. She was so cute at the trunk or treat. She would hold her hand out, instead of her bag, and say trick or treat and then when she would get the candy she would put it in her bag and stick her hand out again for more. Mike hooked up her wagon to his electric scooter thing and drove her around and people would just keep putting candy in the wagon. She thought she was in heaven. Speaking of Mike, just in case you are wondering, he cut his hair to be bald on top and made a mustache for the costume. That is not his new Arizona look. OK that's about it for Halloween 07.




8 comments:

the keele's said...

CUTE!!! mike is a goof!!! how is it as mom of two now. you look great. love you!

DJB said...

Gotta agree you look great!! Kylee is so adorable in her costume!! Love Mike's new look, he should keep it!

Valerie said...

Mike is so creepy! And the girls are adorable! You included!

Laura said...

I second Mike's creepiness. Kylee looks so cute. at first, I thought in that last picture kylee was holding payton by herself! I didn't see the arms.

Ford Fam said...

You guys all look so cute. I love Kylee's costume. I wish we could have had pictures done again with them this year. We miss you guys!!

a{Jo} said...

Hi Holly--I found your blog through Laura's and I have to tell you that you have such pretty daughters!

Melissa said...

You post something new!! Mike looks funny in these pics, but my Kylee is so adorable. Only 3 weeks and we will all be together!!

the keele's said...

hi cousin!!! email me or text me your address. i have 30% off cards for the gap for ya. love ya.