Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More Payton




I know it looks like completely neglect Kylee now cause of the nappy hair in this last picture but she likes it down so I am really doing what she wants so its ok.
Payton looks like a different baby now versus the pictures in the hospital. I think all babies look the same that first day.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't tell who she looks like, are you sure Mike is the father??

DJB said...

She is so ADORABLE! She seriously makes me want baby #2! It was so good to see you this weekend! Your family is so cute!! I'm so glad we got together!

the keele's said...

ok i still think that she looks like paige! something about her is paige to me. anyways kylee looks like a HUGE help! so cute. We miss you!

Peralta Family said...

yeah , I can't see either of you guys in her.....yet. She's so cute. I can't wait to see her.

Valerie said...

I can see a little of Kylee, so cute. Good thing your mom was there to brush Kylee's hair!

kelly l said...

hey holly, it's me kelly. congrats on the new baby. both your girls are so cute. when i had drew, i'll admit, ella's hair was the first victim. i never got around to doing it. oh well, she survived.