Just thought it might be fun to see what you all think Payton will weigh and her height. We go in today at 12:30 so you better guess as soon as you see this. I will try to post pictures of her as soon as I get home and can function. So ..... next month!
Here are some pics of Kylee and her dad at the zoo. They had so much fun together. She is giving him a head massage in the picture of her on his head.


5 comments:
I have no idea what Kylee was..so this is a total guess! I say Payton is going to be 7lbs8oz and 20inches. Good Luck Chica! I'll be thinking about ya
how funny... i was totally going to guess 7lbs 8oz. i will say 7lbs 11oz and 21 inches. been thinkin about you all day. you better get mike to post some pics asap! i'm gonna call meliss right now and get the scoop. love ya!
I guess a little over 8 lbs. Do I win? (I'm cheating. Meliss called me when she was born.)
i guess 20 inches long and 7 pounds 2oz. she's gonna be cute. and kylee looks as adorable as ever! love you!
I guess 8lbs 4oz and 21 inchs long. What do I get for winning? Seriously my first guess was 7lbs 8oz. Weird we all guessed that.
Post a Comment