Monday, October 22, 2007

Payton Ann











So as you all know Payton is here. She was born at 12:49 pm on the 18th, as planned. She was 8 lbs 4 oz and 21 inch long. She has her own look but we still see a lot of Kylee in her. She is really good so far. Kylee loves being a sister. She loves to rub Payton's head. She is very soft so that's good. Funny thing about you all guessing 7 lbs 8 oz is that when we left the hospital that is what she weighed.

8 comments:

DJB said...

Congrats Sweetie! She's so cute! I'm so happy for you guys. If you're up for company I'm gonna be out there this weekend-I'd love to bring you some yummy lunch and catch up with you and see your cute fam!

Ginger said...

She's a doll and big sister looks like she;s going to be a big help. So glad all is well. Love you

Laura said...

ahhhh, is it nice to have a little tiny baby again? Even though it wasn't that long ago for me, they grow so fast and I cry when i watch the baby story on TLC because i can't hold and cuddle chase anymore. she is darling. i hope i see you soon!!!!

the keele's said...

she looks like paige to me in yhe pic with kylee. shes so so cute and a chunk. love you guys

Ford Fam said...

Congrats! I can't believe you already have pics up. I need to call you and see how things went, plus discuss our usual monday night heroes!! You guys look good though, I think Kyle wants one of the blue outfits Mike has on.

Amy Sue said...

Congrats Holly! She's adorable! Hope all is well with you!

Peralta Family said...

honey, she's precious. I can't wait to see her at thanksgiving. one more month. she'll look completely different by then. i love you guys, see ya soon.
Sarah

Melissa said...

Hey sis, She is super cute. I think she looks like Kylee. Haley said "I'd rather see her grown up" when I showed her the pic. Cant wait to see you. I tried to talk Dad into letting us fly down with him. He said no meathead! Love you tons.