So my Dr says that my scar from my previous csection is very thin and I have a high risk of rupturing it if I try to go naturally. I figure I might as well listen to him and have a healthy baby rather than risk my child to do it like they do on TV and the movies. I really wanted to be able to do my Lamaze breathing like I practiced from ages 8 to14.. 16.. uh.. fine, til now! I will just have to do it while I watch the women on baby story. We are scheduled to have Payton Ann on the 18th at noon-ish. I don't think My stomach could stretch big enough to last the last 2 weeks anyways. This pic was taken on Saturday and I think I am even bigger that that now. I look forward to not feeling like I got kicked in the crotch repeatedly every time I turn over or get up to pee in the night. I get to exchange that for having my abdominal muscles sliced! Woo Hoo.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Two more weeks!! Wow! Now I'll be able to see her when we come out! I'm coming out the last weekend of october!! Yea! I'll call you!
You look so good Holly. You get to also get up multiple times to crying instead of peeing. I'd take the latter!
ahhh, you look so cute! and I LOVE that name Payton. How come I do not remember that you had a c section? that does not sound like fun. I am with val....peeing is better than the crying. have fun!
PAYTON!!!!!! so sweet! i cant wait to see her. you look great. TRUST ME YOUR TUMMY CAN GROW BIGGER! i got 8 new stretch marks my last two weeks and i gained 15 pounds my last two weeks. you'll be fine you have done it before! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
honey, you're precious! I love the name. I can't wait to see her when I come in November.
ANN...I feel honored. Dont tell me that its not because of me. Just let me enjoy it. Your gut is freakin huge. Are you having twins?Enjoy your C-section. I hear they are really fun. MUAH love you sissy!!
Post a Comment