Here are some pics from the past couple weeks. We blessed Payton on the 4th while we had both of our parents here. It was a really nice day and her daddy gave a beautiful blessing. This is a picture of our family that day.
I took the girls to the park to try to get some cute pictures of them but Kylee wasnt having it. She just wanted to watch the kids playing with the ducks. Here she is contemplating why she got a mom that is so mean and didnt bring bread for her to feed the ducks.

Payton just chilled the whole time. Surprise suprise!

The closest shot I got to a smile on Kylee.
Kylee loves bubbles. She was about to give herself a bubble beard in this picture. She thought she was helarious.
Last one... Payton just hanging out on the bed.


8 comments:
Oh my gosh your kids are so cute! Im dying to see all my fam. Where did you get your new background? I want to do mine.
holly, your girls are adorable. but i'm sure you already knew that. looking at your little baby is making me think about having another one, so stop posting cute pictures.
kelly
super cute. payton looks so different already. super cute. i love you so much!!!
I am so excited to see Payton in person at x-mas! I'm also really excited to see the rest of you guys as well.
Danny had an interview today in Phoenix, so we may end up being neighbors of sorts! Cute kids. I think that Kylee is a "mini you!"
You look so good! Such a cute family. Payton has changed so much since I saw her! Too cute!
I too am super excited to see you at christmas. Payton already looks so much bigger than the first few pics you posted. I like the pic of contemplating Kylee because it is such a Holly expression.
cute pics, honey!
Post a Comment