Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hoppy Late Easter


I know I am late getting this out but at least it doesn't take a couple of months like some bloggers I know... there are a lot of you! We had a great Easter this year. Kylee loved looking for eggs and she got to do it 3 times. Here is our family picture taken with the timer on the camera. I run fast!!

Kylee loves her sister and Payton loves her more... she has a funny way of showing it though!
So Kylee gets to pick out her pajammies cause I pick out her regular clothes. Of course she has to pick out the Christmas ones!!
Payton watching Kylee at the Easter egg hunt at the park!
Sisters Playing on the floor while Daddy took some pics!
I love my girls and there dad. Mike is the best dad ever and he adores them as much as they do him!!
I am the luckiest girl I know.
Hope you all had a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Ford Fam said...

So cute! We really missed you at the hunt this year, it just wasn't the same!

the keele's said...

our family picture was with the timer as well. RICH runs fast. HAHA! you look GREAT holly. VERY GREAT! love your family. even your nut for a husband. haha jk love mike too. your girls are so cute. MATCHING is so fun huh! well see ya!

Melissa said...

Gosh, your girls are so cute!! I love Paytons non smiling sweet face. How sad that Kylee is wearing Christmas PJs on easter morning. What kind of ghetto mom does she have. Oh I guess you and Mike look okay too.

Peralta Family said...

look at my little babies. precious. cute pics.

Dannielle said...

Cute family...only the really organized people get their Easter pics up quick - way to go. My kids were not cooperating Easter morning. And how is AZ?

The Jorgensen's said...

Great hair in the family pic at the top! I try to curl mine like that, but it doesn't turn out that cute. Good job!

C and T Orvin said...

Love the new paper in the back ground! I want to change mine but I am afraid that I will lose everything... You will have to help me sometime. Love all of you pics and the coloring and well...just EVERYTHING!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

ASAB said...

You guys are so beautiful! We miss you all. Wish we were in warm AZ and not here in COLD MI!! Well at least today we have sunshine, and I could not find my sunglasses! Love you all Sara