Friday, April 11, 2008

Crazy Flower

So our friends little boy Carter was playing outside the other day and he came in with this cool flower. It is from a vine that is hanging over the wall into our backyard. I went out that day and didn't see anymore so just thought that was it. I went out again a couple days later and there were a bunch. The longer I looked at them the creepier they looked to me. If a kid goes missing in my backyard I am blaming it on these flowers. They are really cool cause the petals alternate purple and white and then they have these dark purple spiky centers. The very middle is what creeps me out. Anyways... here are some pics!

2 comments:

Dannielle said...

Those are really cool...I have never seen anything like it...YOu should find out what kind they are.

DJB said...

that is so crazy/beautiful! seriously one of the most unique ones i've seen!