Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shabby Apple

I am hosting a Shabby Apple party at my house on May 1st at 7:00pm. This is a clothing line that makes modest dresses. All are invited! I know most people that read my blog are not in Arizona but if you are let me know. For those of you that aren't feel free to check out http://www.shabbyapple.com/ and place an order at the party cause I think that will get you free shipping. I will let you know on that. If you are in AZ and plan on coming check out the site and let me know if there is a specific style and size you want at the party and I will request it, but do so by April 19th. I know they are a bit pricey but for a modest dress that doesn't require a undershirt... I think they are totally worth it. Email me if you have questions... hdipadova@msn.com.

Update: You get free shipping through my party!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

kelly just showed me this site and their dresses are super cute. are there any discounts through your party??

The Jorgensen's said...

I just found shabbyapple on Sunday. They look like cute dresses. Hopefully your party goes well!

DJB said...

Let me know on the shipping because I was actually going to place an order soon. I'll wait and add it to your party!

Dannielle said...

I want to come :)

Janae said...

I love the dresses. I wish I wasn't pregnant or otherwise I would totally get one. Let me know how you party goes.