SO Kylee fell out of bed on Monday morning, March 31st, and hurt her arm. I noticed she favored it for the next couple days but thought it might go away. Wed Mike and I took her to the Dr.s and they said it looked like her elbow was dislocated which is very common for her age group. The Dr. tried to pop it back into place but couldn't which was not common. He sent her home with a sling and said he was going to submit her xrays to radiology to see if they could see a fracture that he couldn't
. He called us later that day and said there is no fracture and to bring her in the next day so he could try to pop it back again. Well we went and still no pop. He said just to watch it and see how it goes cause it could be a sprain and that will just get better with time. Here we are day 12 and she is a lot better but still can bend it or straighten it all the way. I am going to get through this weekend and them if she still cant have full range I will have to take her to an Orthopedic Dr. We shall see!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
So, I don't know how to get to get rid of the simply cakes 1 thing. I was going to do a blog for cakes but I decided not to and erased it but for some reason now that is my name. Any ideas how to change it?
Oh my gosh!! Poor Kylee!!! I feel so bad for her. I hope it gets better and she doesn't have to go to the orthopedic dr. That is crazy!! I know how you feel about those stinkin migraines!! I am so glad that you feel better now and were able to get it taken care of!! Hopefully there won't be a next time but if there is....don't wait so long!! It sound like you have GREAT people around you!!
I thought for sure that Carson would be the first to have a cast or an injury like that. Wait to be to Kylee for beating him!
Hey I don't think we are coming to Arizona. I'm sad and bummed. But we did decide to go to San Diego. We are only going for 4 days so kind of a quick trip. We would love if you guys came if you are still interested!
I thought she was okay...I would for sure take her to an orthopedic...take your xrays so you don't have to pay for those again.
So sad for Kylee, but she looks so darn cute with the sling.
Poor lil Kylee... How is she doing right now? Are you still thinking that you might need to take her to the doctor? Take care of Grant's lil girlfriend! :)
Poor thing! Hope she feels better!
Post a Comment