Monday, April 21, 2008

F to the H to the E

This last Monday Mike had a day off so we decided to have a fun Family Home Evening with the Orvin Bunch! As always tons-o-fun. We had a added bonus ... Paigee (my sister) was here to enjoy the night. So we started the night with Mike's Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches. One word AMAZING... no better than that... PHENOMENAL... better than that ... I cant even think of a word. If you have had the Philly's at Italian Place in Utah then you know what a good Philly taste like... well Mike's is better than that. Ask the Orvin's if you think I am bias. Anyways, we then went to the water and ice for some shave ice and ice cream. Yummy! Next we headed to the Mesa Visitors Center to see the Reflections of Christ exhibit ( http://www.reflectionsofchrist.org/ ) It was a beautiful display. Can't wait until they are for sale. We then went on the temple grounds and attempted to take some pictures. These are the ones that turned out semi normal.



The Family



Our Super Bad Priesthood Holders



The group ... minus Paige who was taking the picture.

6 comments:

Big Daddy Mike said...

I don't know who the guy is in the red t-shirt, but he is HOT!!! WOW, come on baby light my fire... You know what I mean. Come on hit the back button and take a second look(you know you want to, click on the picture it gets bigger).
-Anonymous

Shane Mosley said...

That pic is so hot I cant even think STRAIGHT! Ya got me all up and flustered.

Your 'friend'
-2QT2BSTR8

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun, it looks like you have found a replacement family for us! Sad we missed those great sandwiches and the hot men!

Laura said...

so if mike wants to make an "anonymous" comment, probably should not sign himself in. so, haven't checked your blog in a few days and it was like christmas...3 new posts. can't believe little payton is already 6 months. you need to get your little bootie out to CA.

Dannielle said...

I think the Mesa temple is so beautiful. What a fun FHE...when and if I ever move there I want to go to the temple for FHE with you guys.

C and T Orvin said...

I think Casey is a lil embarassed by the pic of him pimpin'. Love IT! We had a great time...we will have to do it again soon - I think the kids need to go more often so they can learn how to act at the temple and what is special about it. They were a lil crazy that night. Fun fun FUN!!!