Thursday, April 17, 2008

Feeding the Ducks

So we went to the park with the Orvin's to go feed the ducks and we had tons of fun. There were like 15 ducklings. So so cute! We also got to see the boy ducks trying to show off to the ladies and wrestle in the water. Kennedy was looking oh so cute with her sun glasses so Payton had to try them on. Here are pics of the cute girls and the mommies and their kiddlings...






Then of course there is the bestest friends of all of us... Grant and Kylee! Kylee always has fun with her boy that is a friend.


4 comments:

Mosley Family said...

Grant and Kylie sitting in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G...so stinkin' cute! Kylie is getting so big.

Ford Fam said...

Looks so fun, I am so sad we are not closer. It looks so warm too! Your kids look adorable, can you believe we almost have three year olds!!

Valerie said...

Very cute kiddlings! Do you use them to start a fire?

The Jorgensen's said...

I love feeding the ducks! My mom would take us all the time when I was little. We'd save the heels of our bread loaves to feed them. Eric makes fun of me because I still can't eat the ends because it's Ducky food.