Monday, March 3, 2008

Payton's Eating Cereal!

8 comments:

Dannielle said...

She's cute...and tell Mike he looks cute too!

Ford Fam said...

The best pic is the first one with Mike mouth open wide. Why can't we all feed our kids with our opening our mouths?

the keele's said...

haha so cute. mike is a goof. GUESS WHAT... delila started crawling today! whoa this mother thing is going fast. i love you! wow payton is eating cereal now!!

C and T Orvin said...

Great Idea....but all I can say is GRODY!!!
Love the slide show!

DJB said...

Okay so, you are freakin funny. I totally called up Meliss to give her congrats on the baby boy in the oven and jokes on me!!

C and T Orvin said...

I want to know where your new family pics are? Not good enough to make the blog eh?:)
Looks like you have some catching up to do!

Dannielle said...

That is a great family picture...who took it?

Jennie said...

Holly, you may or may not remember me. I found your site through someone else's site. Way cute family. Do you remember the Hoffman family that lived in the Mission Hills ward, almost around the corner from you? Melissa looks like she is doing great with her little gremlin on the way. How is Mandy doing?

Jennie