So you know the lame commercial people that always get stuck in your head... Examples: Carrot Top, Totally Awesome Computer Guy, any attorney commercial, and my favorite "it will hurt if I swallow, it will hurt if I swallow, It will hurt if I... MOMMY" little girl. Well apparently Kylee was listening to Paigee, Jess and Nicki Christensen when they were over and saying she should be in commercials cause this morning she was auditioning in my bathroom mirror saying " IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!" Seriously, of all things to pick up on in all of the many commercials. Crazy kid! Here is her audition still shot....
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. You have to get that on video and post it!
Kylee is the cutest lil thing! I love her voice... Grant is having Kylee withdrawls!
Post a Comment