Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hot or Cold??


As I got up this morning and looked out this window in my kitchen and saw the beautiful sky I started to wonder why anyone would want to live in the snow. I know there are people who like the snow so of course they wouldnt mind it but the people that dont really like it and still live in it, why? I know Arizona is not perfect but I would rather be 15 degrees hotter in the summer rather that 40 degrees colder, on a good day, in the winter. The heat doesnt make you go shovel outside or make driving conditions bad or make you have to scrape down your car after it runs for half an hour before you go drive anywhere or even slip and fall on your butt (thank you Leigh Robins for reminding me)! I know that is just me but I am curious to how all you bloggers, and non bloggers (Weedle), feel. What would you rather deal with? Hot or Cold?

8 comments:

Mosley Family said...

Um...somewhere in the middle. Not too hot and never too cold. Like you, I can never understand why the heck people live where you have to scrape off cars and driveway. Not to mention what you have too put you kids in...layers upon layers. Sounds like a pain in the butt to me. But living in AZ, there is only some many layers you can take off and not scare anyone. And that's another thing...you can hide fat rolls easier when it's cold.

Rushele said...

That's a beautiful picture you took! And I'd have to agree that dealing with the heat seems to be the lesser of two evils....then again, I've never lived anywhere but AZ and probably never will, so my opinion may not even count.

the keele's said...

i would rather live in the heat i think. way less of an ordeal getting ready to go in many ways. and it is more money too. really it sucks. but i have to allow myself to realize that this is the place for my family right now. oh well... LOVE YOU! now i have to come visit you in the WARMTH that your live in now.

Laura said...

California. never too hot (by AZ standards) and never too cold. move back!

The Jorgensen's said...

So today I would have to say hot. I almost died several times on I-15 today driving in the middle of a storm with my friend and her two boys and Megan. Probably didn't help that her almost 4 year old opened the door in the middle of it all.

Lisa said...

Did you take that picture from that chair I like?

Ginger said...

Menopausal women here. Couldn't take either one! Just going to visit in the cold stormy weather. Had the scariest flight ever getting to UT last week. UT was hot enough for me in the summer and to think AZ is even hotter. How do you do it? You can say I'm a climate control whimp! I'll still come visit you someday!

Dannielle said...

Was that for me...are you trying to make me jealous?