Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Lovers Day!!

Ok so I got send a shout out to my dead sexy husband on this day of sweet love! I know you all THINK your husbands are great and all but ... MINE IS BETTER! Not only do I have a man with good looks, an incredible personality, sense of humor, kind, compassionate, serving, but man he is good in the kitchen :) Most mornings he has made breakfast for him and Kylee before I even get up. Yeah, that too ... he gets up with Kylee most mornings he can and lets me sleep in. He works really hard for us too. He always works so hard and long hours so that I dont have to go to work and stress about money. On his days off he still works here at home. He is always bettering our home with all his handyman skilz. He is very talanted. He loves to help people in anyway he can. It seems like he is always offering to help someone. He is the best dad ever. Dont believe me, ask Kylee. Her dad is her best friend and she will do anything for him. He feels the same way. We went to the temple last night and it just reminded me how lucky I am to have him... even when we had to stop everything so he could go potty. I enjoyed the break and being able to see him since we sat so far apart. I truly am blessed to be able to be a part in his life and to have his babies so that he could never leave me! Here is a little look at what I get every night.

4 comments:

Mosley Family said...

He must have come from a pretty cool family!!!

Lisa said...

Sorry, but mine is better....oh wait!

Dannielle said...

That was so sweet...he is lucky to have you too!

Valerie said...

Did you divorce Mike? I am always the last to know! TOTALLY KIDDING!!