Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lawn Body Surfing



We went to our good friends the Orvin's yesterday for a little photo shoot. Payton didn't like the feel of the grass on her skin so she would keep her arms and legs up like she is swimming. Payton is a very serious baby so it was nearly impossible to get a good smiley picture but Tiffany did a good job getting some cute pics anyways. Here are a few more of Payton and one of her cute friend Kennedy...






Thanks to Tiffany, Grant, and Kennedy for a fun time... as always!



7 comments:

Janae said...

Long time, no see. Cute pictures. I can't believe how fast our kids grow up. I'm so jealous of your warm weather!

the keele's said...

it is so pretty and sunny there. i want that. i did wear flip flops today though!! we called delila the flying baby forever cause she would always have her arms and legs in the air. pretty funny! my gosh your girls are to die for!!!

Valerie said...

Super Payton! Milana still finds grass odd, perhaps that's because we never go outside!

Mosley Family said...

Those pics are cuper cute. It's funny...Shane just took a picture of Kendall doing the samething yesterday on the carpet. He said it was good form for skydiving. Very cute! I love the bows...good work!

Ford Fam said...

Cute pics, it really makes me wish it was warmer here. At least the snow is melting but we have the disgusting dirt grass right now and eveything is brown. So ugly! I need some sun!!

C and T Orvin said...

Thanks for the thanks! We had a great time too! My fav is still the olympic swimmer.

Kristi said...

The pics are so cute. Did you make those bows yourself? I can't believe the girls are already 4 months old. How is Payton doing with the food? Brooke isn't too crazy about it.