Kylie is such a little model. Too cute. I ran into Casmell at Costco with all 4 of his kids. They are getting HUGE! I couldn't believe how big Maddie was.
Those pics are so adorable. I can not believe how big your two girls are. I guess that is what happens when you don't live in the same state. Is Kylee taking dance lessons? A girl after my own heart!!
Such Sweet Cute girls! I know how you love taking pictures. Here's a blog where she gives a weekly photography post. Little tips-thought you would like it. http://lalakme.blogspot.com/ It makes me want to learn how to take better pictures!
Very cute...I noticed the leg warmers on Kylee - cute. And I really like your slide show. Payton is getting big. How is AZ?This is Dannielle not Robb :)
Mike and Holly have been married for about 7 years now. We have three beautiful daughters, which you already know since most posts are about them. We bought our first home in Az and dont see any reason to leave. We love our life and are doing our best to be great parents, spouses and members of the church.
7 comments:
SO SO FREAKING CUTE! i love your pictures that you take. so much.
Yes they are cute! But what do you expect when they have a cute mom like you? (You can pay me later!)
Kylie is such a little model. Too cute. I ran into Casmell at Costco with all 4 of his kids. They are getting HUGE! I couldn't believe how big Maddie was.
kylie really is not at all photogenic, you should probably work on that. very cute.
Those pics are so adorable. I can not believe how big your two girls are. I guess that is what happens when you don't live in the same state. Is Kylee taking dance lessons? A girl after my own heart!!
Such Sweet Cute girls! I know how you love taking pictures. Here's a blog where she gives a weekly photography post. Little tips-thought you would like it. http://lalakme.blogspot.com/ It makes me want to learn how to take better pictures!
Very cute...I noticed the leg warmers on Kylee - cute. And I really like your slide show. Payton is getting big. How is AZ?This is Dannielle not Robb :)
Post a Comment