I can't believe my Payton is already four months. She is such a great baby. We are very lucky to have such good girls. Kylee likes to do a baby voice when she talks to Payton and it is really cute and funny. Payton just will just watch Kylee when she is in the same room. I think they will be great friends as they grow up. I am sure that is mostly wishful thinking. Well, Payton had her Dr.'s appointment today. She did really good and I remembered to give her Tylonol this time when she got the shots. She really hasn't been bad except this last hour that I forgot to keep up on the Tylonol and her little legs hurt. She is still a big girl. She is 14 lbs 3 oz (75th percentile) and 27 inches which is off the charts for height. The Dr said she is the average height of a 8 month old. It is hard to find pants long enough for her... especially pajamas. All in all she is amazing!!
P.S. I love this picture cause she has a crooked Peter Petrelli/Jess smile!!


9 comments:
That is such a cute picture of her. She looks so much different than the last time I saw her. Can't wait to see you guys again!
She's so cute...I remember Taylor always watching Camryn...I think they will be great friends!!!
wow - that is a fast 4 months. geez, time flies. and she must be taking after melissa with that crazy height.
It's funny how she totally has her own look now, no longer a brand new babe!
oh my goodness she so seriously so stinkin cute. lila has that shirt well outfit. we always had a hard time getting her pants too. she has to wear 9 month pjs or else she gets very mad she cant keep her legs strait. anyways cute cute girls!!! LOVE YOU!
So cute!
That is a pretty cute picture of your baby! They are growing up way too fast!
I tagged you!! Go to my blog and check it out.
She looks so cute, I love the Petrelli grin too. I laughed when I read that. I can't believe she is 4 months. It feels like it is already going faster with the 2nd do you agree?
Post a Comment