Kylee's school had a field trip to the farm back on Oct. 21st. It was a lot of fun. We were able to bring Daddy and Aunt Dannielle and Cousin Ryan and Kylee's best bud Grant and Tiffany were there too. Here is what went down...
Playing in the playhouse, one of the favorites for the kids.
Feeding the goats!
Then Sanitizing!
Petting the rooster.
Then Sanitizing!
Payton picking the horses nose and Kylee feeding the horse.
Then Sanitizing!
Going on a smelly hay ride.. Brother and sisterly love!
Then Sanitizing!
Eating our sack lunches on the aromatic farm!
Then Sanitizing and home for showers!

















13 comments:
That looks like fun! Kylee is getting so big! How old is Payton now?
Oh Holly you are funny. Sanitize Sanitize Sanitize! your daughters look just like you! homesweethome-r.blogspot.com
Did you put all those sanitizing pics on because you look so skinny?
I don't want more comments I want my sisters comments. Its quality not quanity. WHen are you going to fix my title. Love you.
Ha Ha Ha - farms are VERY aromatic - a hard place to eat anything if you ask me - but the kids do love it. Cute pics!
You crack me up with your OCD handwashing :) That little fieldtrip looked like fun. I love your Halloween post, too. We look so hot. I think we need to dress up every once in awhile just for fun! I will give you the skirt back when we are done using it... :)
We really do need to come visit! Did Aunt Linda ever move out there? I am due May 31st! That is a long time away though. :(
Holly your girls look so much like you. I'm so excited to keep in touch better! NO EXCUSES! Love ya. How did you guys end up AZ? Job?
Which farm did you go to?
Looks like good times were had by all!!!
I know how you feel with the sanitizing at the farm, lots of yucky things to touch that don't need to come home with us!!
That's funny! Did you check for lice?
Looks like fun, we don't sanitize quite as much at the farm but maybe we should...
one word . . . gloves. forget the sanitizer. my babies look cute. love ya!
We sure were sanitizing alot! I need some of those pics too!!! Thanks for going to the cannery today! So much appreciated! You are the BOMB Diggity Giggity!!!
Its so funny that your so witty and we never knew until you stepped out of my shadow:)Your kids are so cute. Do you think you will come down for Christmas? Pllleeaassee!
Post a Comment