Another awesome Thanksgiving has passed. I wasn't the best photographer this year so I don't have much to show but he pre-stuff. I was super lucky this year to have my parents with us. My mom cooked for 2 days and made and amazing feast.
We had the Graber family and Dilger family with us and had lots of fun. While dinner was being prepared we just hung out and played the WII. The following pick shows Jess on the WII and Mike and my dad fighting on the couch! Lots of fun!
The chef of the fantastic dinner! The turkey was so moist and flavorful!! Seriously the best!
Here are the cute place cards we used. I enjoy the little things!
We all had a wonderful day full of food, laughter, and love. Life doesn't get much better then that!








8 comments:
Happy day!! You finally blogged!!!! It looked like you had a great Thanksgiving.
It looks like fun times were had by all!
I'm so glad that your parents were able to come down and be with you guys for Thanksgiving!
I wish we could've stolen a couple of minutes with them to say hello.
Hope everyone is doing well!!!
We'll have to get together soon, it's been a long time!
I'm glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! I love the picture above your mantle. You finally decided...Nice choice.
Oh that looks like you had a great thanksgiving....tramp. Dont ever steal MY family again. You come here next time. Okay, sorry, I love you.
You obviously had a great thanksgiving. We wish that we could have had someone from the Rorey Kuhn Family at thanksgiving at Grandma's but no one was there. Oh well, your loss. Love ya
haha the picture of uncle and mike getting cozy together is cute! hahaha.
I love that Mike wrestles with your dad! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment