Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feeding the Chickens with Daddy

Mike made a little mix to feed the chickens out of our hands and Payton loved it. Kylee took like an hour to finally get the guts to let the chickens eat out of her hands and the camera was put away so no pics of her. I was proud of her for at least trying it. Here are some cute pics of Payton and Daddy.






10 comments:

Rushele said...

Raegan did the same thing when we went to the Dairy Farm for a preschool fieldtrip, all the girls were excited to help feed the donkeys and horse and she wouldn't have anything to do with it. PUNK!
I love that Payton tried it with Daddy! What a cutie!!

Heidi said...

These pictures are adorable. Mike is such a good daddy. I love these!

Heather said...

I just saw your blog through Kalia Bakers. I think our whole ward has chicken's. It's funny. Cute pictures.

Ford Fam said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever. They would be cute black and white or sepia in her room, just a suggestion!

Lisa said...

I DON'T WANT TO SEE THOSE CHICKENS! So...how have you been?

The Jorgensen's said...

Megan loves to feed animals too - no fear at all! It's funny when the younger ones are braver than their older siblings.

Nana said...

How cute is this picture!!Payton's little hand is so trusting. I love to see the excitment in her face. Mike really gets into it too!

Dannielle said...

Those are cute pics of Mike and Payton...you are so funny with the chicken pic updates...it is amazing how big they get so fast. Sorry I flaked on you today but hopefully I will be there tomorrow to help you finish the painting!

Brenda said...

Can't wait to see those kids all feed the chickens when we get there!

Hunter Family said...

Austin is very excited about the chickens.