Friday, February 13, 2009

Sisters & Best Friends


Kylee and Payton have really become the best of friends. Payton will do anything Kylee does and therefore Kylee is happy!

15 comments:

Ford Fam said...

wow! Could those pictures be any cuter! It gives me hope, each day Brynnley gets a little older and is able to play with Carson a little better.

Brenda said...

Love those big brown eyes!

Heidi said...

So beautiful!

Rushele said...

That picture of the two of them is precious! Very cute!!
And I love that they are such good friends! Maybe one day my girls will be able to be best friends....one day.

Hunter Family said...

I can't wait to see your girls! They are so cute! And those eyes... A couple of heart breakers for sure!

weedle11 said...

That picture is just too stinkin' cute! I love it! How fun to be such best friends. I hope it stays that way. I remember not wanting my little sister tagging along with me and my friends. Funny how you are best friends then not then best friends again.

Alia pretty much tries to do everything Vance will do. Pretty funny considering he is 8. They fight like they are closer though (not saying much for Vance)

Love ya!!

Dannielle said...

I love those pictures! They are so cute.

Love, Camryn

Amy Sue said...

Your girls are cuties!

Nana said...

I miss those girls! They are getting so big...Payton looks so "fiesty" Kylee talks so much I am sure she takes her big sister roll very serious.

Dannielle said...

They'll be friends forever - I am so glad they have each other!

Brenda said...

Congratulations on your September arrival!

Mandy said...

You are so good about taking pics of your kids. Ineed to send Mia to live with you so she has some pictures when she gets older. Your girls are gorgeous.

Sara LaClaire said...

omgosh! congrats on the pregnancy!!! am i the last one to notice? typical.

C and T Orvin said...

I hadn't checked out the blog in a while... love all the new pics! Payton's 15month are way cute! The ladies are getting big and seem to love their new house! Way to go Handy Mikey!

Rushele said...

When are you going to update? You're becoming a blog slacker!