These last two days Payton added a couple more words to her vocabulary... "deet you" which is thank you and she sings "ee i ee i o" with the Einstein Mac Donald dvd. I am trying to get it on my phone video but she says it then starts to whine to get my phone. You don't need to see that sass. I love watching my children grow and learn. Kylee says the funniest stuff all the time... mostly cause she is talks ALL THE TIME. Her new thing is to tell me she "can handle it" when ever she is doing something she normally doesn't do. Love my girls!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So cute! Maybe Payton can teach Kendall how to talk...apparently her SLP mom sucks!
What a cutie! Brooke and I are coming down in April for the big family reunion! We're so excited to see you guys! (I think my mom's springing for a hotel, so don't panic)
Thats why Kylee and Haley get along so well, they both just keep talking.Shes so funny. Paytons growing up so fast, I think she needs a sibling!!
Sassiness! Gotta love it! Alia is miss little independent as well. Kind of annoying sometimes. They are getting so big! Any plans for another one anytime soon? Just curious!
I totally understand the sassy child!! Raegan is my sass! Sophie is just real fiesty. And she just recently started saying thank you also! It's so cute to hear a tiny little voice say something that you recognize, and to see that they kinda understand why they're using it too!! They grow too fast!! It is fun to watch though.
Post a Comment