This last month our computer went kaput and we had to remove all our programs and files. So my pictures are not on this computer and I don't have the program I download pictures on to on here either. So no pics = no posts. I will hopefully get my pics soon. In the mean time here are some pics from my phone. Just a little sneak peak as to what is to come on future backdated posts.


Thursday, March 26, 2009
Long Time No Post
Posted by Holly at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Glad to hear from you again, I was afraid you were feeling poorly! I don't think I even know how to post pics from my phone!
Hallelujah! 5 weeks later! I need to see pic of you all even if it is from your phone. Whatever works! What have you been up to? We also need some belly pics and when are you going to find out that you are having a boy?
hmm a turtle. I want to see a pregnancy count down clock. That would be fun to see how you are doing.
Can't wait to hear the stories behind the random pics in this post! Glad to hear from you again though.
I'm going to vote on your poll that it will be a girl. Mostly because statistically in your family that's what's coming for you. But also because we have our kids "together" every time and the same sex every time....so far. So, therefor, it's a GIRL!!!
Post a Comment