Monday, March 16, 2009

Paci-Free

With help from my mom I finally found the courage to take Payton's pacifier away. She cries a little now but not for long. Hope it will get better.

* UPDATE: 3/30- Payton is doing great with out the pacifier. IF she cries she only does for a minute. When she is not tired she sings with her music or just talks to herself. She is a good kid.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good for you Holly. I get sick of seeing these old kids walking around w/ those in their mouths. Miss you. Hows your farm??

Rushele said...

Yay! No more pacifier! That can be a difficult adjustment. Glad mom could help soften the blow for ya!
We've been lucky because we took them away from both of our girls when they turned one and the both did a good job adjusting to it. I had a harder time than Sophie did with getting rid of hers.