Payton had her check up today and she is great. She is growing up so fast. She is now 23 lbs 14oz (50%) and 33 inches tall (95). She was very good. As usual she had a hard time with the shots and I of course forgot the Tylenol so that didn't help. Kylee was hoping this appointment Payton would be big enough to share a room with her but I told her she is gonna have to wait a little longer. I love my girls. Payton has tons of personality. She has finally gotten all 4 molars in and is now back to being her happy self. She likes to do anything the big kids are doing. She is my daring child, unlike Kylee. She loves animals and is never really scared of them, again unlike Kylee. I love how different children can be but the same also. Here are some words Payton says... or at least tries.
- hi
- bye
- daddy
- mam (mom)
- eyee (kylee with out the k and l)
- uh oh
- st (stinky-said when ever some one toots loud)
- ow (I don't know how to spell- said before or after she falls or thinks something will hurt)
- loogy hawking sound (animal sound, mostly for dogs)
- ha (hot and said as she blows)
She does the sign for more, please, and all done but that is it.
I am sure there are others I cant remember but those are the main ones. We love our girl and look forward to more learning and growing!



2 comments:
I think you have a favorite child!! Im not naming names, but it rymes with mayton. Love you. Send me your good recipes...jerk.
Our babies are growing up way too fast!
It's so fun to watch Sophie learning and doing so much! She loves to do whatever the big kids do too! She's also really good about playing all by herself and keeping herself entertained. It's great!!!
Post a Comment