Not such a little baby anymore.... So sad!! I can't believe how fast she's done everything. Of course both of my girls have been a little slower than most at crawling and walking. No biggie, I guess, just get to have them babies for a little longer.
Mike and Holly have been married for about 7 years now. We have three beautiful daughters, which you already know since most posts are about them. We bought our first home in Az and dont see any reason to leave. We love our life and are doing our best to be great parents, spouses and members of the church.
4 comments:
Okay, that girl is getting to be just as cute as Kylee! What a dolly!
Not such a little baby anymore....
So sad!!
I can't believe how fast she's done everything. Of course both of my girls have been a little slower than most at crawling and walking. No biggie, I guess, just get to have them babies for a little longer.
When did she start crawling? Brynnley is just going so fast i'm trying to see what other peoples kids are up to. She'll be running in no time!
Big Girl Peyty!
Post a Comment